Who are you and where do you come from?

Fri, Oct 21 2016 04:56pm GST 1
SKAspot
SKAspot
10 Posts
Hello SKAspotters!
With the re-birth of this community there are surely going to be some new faces as well as some veterans. Please take a moment to introduce yourself. Who are you? Where are you? What are your ska and non-ska related occupations and interests?
Fri, Oct 21 2016 05:04pm GST 2
SKAspot
SKAspot
10 Posts
I'll get this rolling!
Hello everyone! My name is Andy Jeter. By day I'm a high school digital design and web design teacher and doctoral candidate (Ed.D. at FGCU). In my spare time I do freelance graphic design work and lots of ska related projects. I founded SKAspot years ago as a general ska web portal. As social networking became a thing, I saw value in getting like-minded skaficionados together on the web so I went that direction with the site. I joined forces with SKA Summit to form a network on Ning. SKAspot returned to it's independent status a few years ago but managed to get involved with Dan Cowan in Vancouver where we established SKAspot braded events such as SKAspot Live. I had a ska podcast for a while which evolved into a ska internet radio channel that has reincarneted on three platforms. The current incarnation is SKAspot Radio which is linked through this site - give it a listen!

Wed, Sep 13 2017 05:39am GST 3
Deuan
Deuan
1 Posts
HI I am Deuan who manages and plays guitar in Maroon Town based in London. Been at it for 30 years now and going strong as ever. Great to see this forum in existence - much needed!

Please login or sign up to post on this network.
Click here to sign up.