Who are you and where do you come from?

Fri, Oct 21 2016 04:56pm GST 1
SKAspot
SKAspot
10 Posts
Hello SKAspotters!
With the re-birth of this community there are surely going to be some new faces as well as some veterans. Please take a moment to introduce yourself. Who are you? Where are you? What are your ska and non-ska related occupations and interests?
Fri, Oct 21 2016 05:04pm GST 2
SKAspot
SKAspot
10 Posts
I'll get this rolling!
Hello everyone! My name is Andy Jeter. By day I'm a high school digital design and web design teacher and doctoral candidate (Ed.D. at FGCU). In my spare time I do freelance graphic design work and lots of ska related projects. I founded SKAspot years ago as a general ska web portal. As social networking became a thing, I saw value in getting like-minded skaficionados together on the web so I went that direction with the site. I joined forces with SKA Summit to form a network on Ning. SKAspot returned to it's independent status a few years ago but managed to get involved with Dan Cowan in Vancouver where we established SKAspot braded events such as SKAspot Live. I had a ska podcast for a while which evolved into a ska internet radio channel that has reincarneted on three platforms. The current incarnation is SKAspot Radio which is linked through this site - give it a listen!

Please login or sign up to post on this network.
Click here to sign up.